Monday, July 28, 2014

Skee-yeee (ski yee)


This might be my favorite blog post yet. Let me warn you that unless you were a student on this trip, this post will probably make no sense to you. It actually might confuse you. This is mostly for my own sake, a list of our inside jokes, funny experiences and bonding moments that I will forever cherish. Our eclectic mix of personalities, sense of humor and backgrounds proved to be a perfect match somehow. I wouldn't trade my days and long nights spent with this group for all the gyros at Taco Bell! 
-Skee-yee: the call of the UNF group
-That one night in Santorini (ahem Nick). Becoming twins.
-Maggassss
-soccer games at Ocktoberfest (those BOGO towers though)
-listening to an unhealthy amount of Disney songs
-The Family: my twin (Nick) and mom (Erika) and then everyone else
-dadgumit, shucks, shoot, hot dog or any of my other sayings
-bless your heart
-presious.gr
-malakas
-Shawn: because Mark doesn't look like a Mark.
-Also, Tex.
-methismenos
-Chris! 
-on-point
-Lily panins: east at your own risk
-story telling on the bus
-watermelon ninja (best idea ever)

-K-dog's famous "caption this" pictures

"Fixed it"
Micah is on-point.
-never making it to potlucks on time
-Taco Bell (I think I miss it already)
-too many selfies to count
-plenty of Frozen references: let it goooo

-photobombing
-"Confidence is key when you skee-yeee." -wise words from Nick
-bus karaoke
-turn down for what (nothing, we turn down for nothing)

-thelo ena leftko krasi parakalo (or beera)

1 comment: